Finance Your Purchase
Honda Canada Finance Inc. (HCFI), o/a Honda Financial Services, was established in 1987 to provide financing and leasing options for Canadian consumers. We offer financing and leasing options for Honda and Acura automobiles, motorcycles, ATV and power equipment through Honda dealers across Canada.
At Honda Financial Services, our goal is to always ensure your complete satisfaction.
We offer competitive rates and flexible terms and we are your preferred financing and leasing partner available at all Honda dealerships.
As a finance customer, throughout the term of your finance contract, your payments will consist of part principal and part finance charges. Each payment you make increases the amount of equity you've built up in your Power Equipment.
Once you've decided on your Honda, we want to make financing it as simple as possible. That's why we deliver financing approvals in less than one hour in the convenience of your local Honda dealer.
We make it easier to make it yours!
The benefits of financing your Power Equipment with Honda Financial Services are:
- You are the owner of the Power Equipment.
- All retail loans are open and you may pay out the finance contract at any time without prepayment penalties.
- Simple interest method to calculate interest charges.
- Build equity.
- Flexible Terms.
- Once all the payments have been made, you own the unit.
You have not only chosen the Power Equipment of your dreams and the finance option that's right for you. Now you're ready to take the next step - Applying for financing. For your convenience, we've provided a Credit Application form, which you can print, fill out in advance and take to your local Dealer.
Credit Application Form
All credit issued O.A.C
Questions and Answers
1) Do I own the Power Equipment?
Power Equipment Ownership
Once you have signed the financing terms and agreements, you can drive off the dealership lot as the registered owner of the Power Equipment unit.
2) What is Conventional Financing?
With the regular finance program, you can tailor your purchase to reflect your monthly budget and needs. Equal consecutive monthly payments are calculated using competitive interest rates and terms from 24 to 60 months depending on the model chosen and amount to be financed. Once all of the payments have been made, a zero balance remains and you own the unit.
3) What are the benefits of financing my power equipment with HFS?
HFS offers highly competitive interest rates and flexible payment options. Once you have decided on your Honda model of choice, we want to make the next step of financing as simple as possible. That's why we deliver financing approvals in less than one hour, all right for your convenience within your Honda dealer.
The additional benefits of financing your Honda Power Equipment with HFS are:
- All HFS retail loans are open ended and you may pay out, or make lump sum payments at any time without penalty.
- Flexible financing terms up to 60 months depending on the model and amount to be financed. We have highly trained staff to assist you with any inquiries you may have at any point of your Finance Agreement. Our customer service department offers convenient hours of operation and quality service.
4) Payment Options
HFS offers monthly as well as bi-weekly payments for your consideration. Monthly and bi-weekly payments are set up when you sign your finance agreement and once set up with monthly payments, you will not be able to switch to bi-weekly payments or vice-versa.
5) Am I Responsible for the Maintenance of the Product?
As the registered owner of the Power Equipment unit, you are responsible for the maintenance of the unit. To get the most out of your Power Equipment unit, we strongly recommend that you follow the maintenance schedule as outlined in the Owner's Manual. Our dealers will be happy to ensure your Power Equipment unit is serviced and runs at peak performance.